|Usage||Laboratory, Hospital, Clinic|
|Size of each Cell||6 x 6 cm|
|No of Cells||4x 6 cells/sheet|
|Freezing Temperature||-40 degree C|
|Absorbing Capacity||45-150 ml/piece|
We deal in Non Hydrated Gel sheets.
The ice sheet is a lightweight blanket which, when hydrated and frozen, is used to keep products cold during shipping. The cells contain a superabsorbent material, which when hydrated, produces a flexible gel that is trapped within each pocket or cell, creating a flexible “quilted” pattern that is frozen before use. The ice sheet is a flexible pad that provides a uniform, cold, temperature blanket around the product during shipment.Features:
- This improves the freshness of the product and reduces spoilage
- As the product is kept cold during shipment, the product weight loss is reduced
- Overnight shipping costs are reduced as the product will stay cold longer
- Ice sheet flexibility and wider product coverage area makes it an ideal replacement for gel packs
- Ice sheet stays cold longer than wet ice and does not release fluids when thawed
- It is preferred by airlines and courier services to wet and dry ice
- The ice sheet is also used for medical, laboratory and therapeutic applications such as sports injuries, arthritis, etc.